Tuesday 7 July 2009

Miniskirt Minnie

I had to do some editing of the pictures on this blog. I had kept the original name of some of the pictures, so they popped up in googlesearches. I dont mind anybody with an interest in men in female lingerie reading this blog, but i dont want just anyone searching for "White underwear" to see me in my panties. Also, a lot of the older pictures gave away some details from my home that was easily identified. But that has been taken care of now.

My newest film. Me posing in my denimskirt. Enjoy.
And for those of you who use Spotify: Listen to this.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Thanks Larry! Sorry for being late in posting your comment but have been very busy at work. As for seeing more, this is as good as it gets. I like to tease, and for me the kick is to wear the underwear and look good in it.To pull out my dick would spoil the fun...
XXX, Lacey.

Anonymous said...

Another lovely video.
My son's 16 year old girlfriend has a short denim skirt which I am able to wear when she stays over and leaves it here.
Nylonslip

Lacey said...

Be careful not to stain the denimskirt!