Friday 2 October 2009

Back to the old oak

>

I´ve been abroad for a few days. Lovely country, lovely weather, great food and wine. This time i didn´t even bother to bring any mens underwear along, my suitcase was stuffed to bursting with ladies lingerie. Felt great. But i didn´t dare to wear a suspenderbelt through the airportsecurity, so i went for just tights and knickers. I figured out that over the last year i have been aboard 22 airplanes wearing ladies underwear and have been stopped for a search just once, but that was my fault, walking out of the airport when i should have proceeded to another gate so i had to go through security one more time which made security want to have a look inside my trousers so i wasn´t carrying explosives in my underwear... A suspenderbelt with metalclips would certainly make the detectors go off everytime, and that would mean i should expect at least 15 minutes of extra check up everytime i fly.
So i fly in tights and panties.Wore read panties and white tights on the way out and pink panties and pink tights on my way home. Also, i found out that my fetischism for wearing womens sanitary pads and pantyliners is growing. I wore a pad nearly all the time and it felt great. I have decided to try several brands and sizes to find out what make i like the most.

Red and white on the outboard trip

Pink and pink on the way home.

And you can see the pad inside my knickers!

No comments: