Friday 12 February 2010

B-Movie



Sometimes i wonder what gave me the desire to dress in ladies lingerie. I´ve liked it since i was a kid and that seems to be the cause for most men who share this interest. Anyway, i´m having a great time doing this. And posing for pictures and knowing someone will watch is a big kick. I love that i can look feminine and sexy. But posing has it´s limitations. Sometimes a little more action is needed, so i also do some filming. However, making a film takes a lot of time. This one was shot around christmas but i didn´t finish editing until now. Please enjoy!
























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loved watching your video. I too LOVE wearing silky lingerie and seeing you in your pretty black silky nylon full slip and silky nylon panties with stockings and suspenders made me sooooo hard I had to stroke myself through my silky slip and panties. Mmmmmmmmm feels sooooo good.
I have worn silky lingerie since I first tried on my mum's full silky slip when I was 12. I was soon wearing her silky panties and nighties as well and as far as I know she never realised.
I now have a very large collection and my wife is completely unaware of my fetish.
I will add that she does wear silky lingerie and importantly still wears half slips. She has 14which I wear as much as she does!!!
Would love to see more vids of you. Do you have any posted elsewhere??
I have not singed up with google yet so will have to be anonymous but my email address is nylonslip@hotmail.com
Take care and enjoy yourself.
Nylonslip. xxx

Unknown said...

oh yes is hot.....

Glossy said...

Love to see more.

susan johnson said...

Nice thin panties show the outline of what is inside.Makes me want to copy what you are doing. nice video