Monday 30 August 2010

The joy of suspenders and stockings

(yes, i decided that one way of getting the pictures to be more interesting would be to show my face. But until i get a wig and makeup i have to distort the features a little)

I love looking at old 50´s pinups like the art of Gil Elvgren. I would really like to be one of the girls who get´s their skirt stuck in a cardoor so their stockings are shown. And i also fancy the cut and shape of fifties lingerie. It´s so sexy, and with brands like "What Katie Did" and "Kiss Me Deadly" and shops like Pandoras Choice, Secrets In Lace and Hepburn & Leigh the net is full of lovely things to want to wear. Such nice panties and tight suspenderbelts and waistcinchers... I try to limit my spending on underwear to 100 € each month and that includes stockings, so i cannot buy all the garments that take my fancy. You have seen this fake leopardoutfit with matching bra, knickers and suspenderbelt earlier this summer, but i did not take any stills that time, only film. Seriously, posing in leopard undies is wonderful. These clothes feel so great and look really sexy.

By the way, i wore a pair of tights yesterday for the first time since early spring. Nice, and a very feminine mauve colour. But i missed the feel of a suspenderbelt on my hips and against my thighs. I would never have guessed it would be this way when i decided to stop wearing male underwear two years ago. Also, a few weeks ago i tried on a pair of male boxershorts in the morning just to see how they felt. Horrible. I only wore them for five minutes before changing into a pair of nice and lacy knickers.



No comments: