Saturday 25 September 2010

One perfect morning



Since it´s saturday i had the luxury of returning to bed and lie and enjoy myself for an extra hour. It feels so good to to let nylonclad legs slide over the sheets and. I also wore a tight white control body that made me feel so wrapped up. I really enjoyed all the glossy layers of shiny lingerie and i can really understand why some persons get excited by wearing a tight victorian laced corset. I only have bodies, corselettes, waistcinchers and basques but really want to have a set with a corset and matching bra, suspenderbelt and panties. Time to save up some cash!


But i´m not stranded for underwear. Two shipments arrived in the post last week so i have lots of nice sexy things to show you.
I havent found the time to do a real good posing or to make a film, so see these pics as prewievs.
I would hate to miss the opportunity to pose in these.

Another thing: A few days ago i was sitting at my desk when a female coworker came to me and asked for help with a problem. I was able to help her real quick, and as she said thanks she stroked my leg (me and her are very close and friendly at work) right over the suspenderclasp. I hope she thought that it was a keyring in my pocket or such...




No comments: