Wednesday 10 August 2011

For your pleasure

For this post i don't really have much to say. So i just decided to show you some of "pics of the day" from the last months.



I love the fabric in these panties. But they are a little bit low-cut and don't
have much control. The suspender belt is spanish brand Cleopatra, one of the best I've worn and i have several colors

 These burgundy colored knickers are an old favorite of mine. Together with a matching suspender belt they are really nice. To bad the black lace is ripped.


Quite a new purchase.  8-strap suspender belt and panties with black lace over red. So sexy to wear and to look at. And to touch!


Purple feels so feminine, especially together with white.  These are also very soft and stretchy and i like to feel them against my bum. Stockings look like Transparenze, but I'm not sure.




 These are very high cut and have a a lot of control with a see-through fabric in the back and lots of clever seams to shape the bum nicely. They also have double layers in the front, which i like very much. The stockings are Transparence Sara Logo, i really recommend those.



I love the red with black dots, the fabric, the lace bands and the cute bow. But these are really too low cut in the front. Stockings are Charnos 24-7, really nice.



These are very comfy to wear all day and together with a suspender belt from Cleopatra they look really good. Stockings are from Jonathan Ashton in a lovely color. Pity you can't see the black seams.


You know i have to show you at least one picture of my back in every post... My old old control body that still survives, together with a pair of full cut  knickers. I love to wear this outfit.

I don´t have that much to say right now, only that i have found the software to edit pictures, texts and blogposts on my iPad so i don't have to rely on my desktop Mac, which should give me the opportunity to be more productive. And i have also decided to play a little game with myself. For the next four weeks i will not put my hand inside my panties, only stroke on the outside with my fingertips or an open hand. I have tried this, and it gives a lot of pleasure, but in a very different, feminine way. I´ll let you know how it proceeds.

XXX,
Lacey.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I just discovered your blog.

Like you i like to wear pretty things. It brings out a softer side of my personality. For some strange reason i would rather look at pictures of men wearing pretty panties than women, but I am not gay.

Although my Mistress limits the amount and type of female clothing i am allowed to wear, she actually requires me to wear panties. She likes the softer, more submissive side of my personality that wearing panties tends to bring our.

john

Anonymous said...

As always lovely pictures and what a wonderful collection of lingerie.

Lacey said...

John, thanks. I did a quick read of femdom 101 and i think you and Kathy seems to have a real fine relationship. If i ever again decide to have a relationship with a woman i will certainly try femdom, it´s very interesting.

Lacey said...

Anonymous, thanks. I try hard to give those who follow this blog something worthwhile.