Thursday 19 January 2012

Total makeover



Well, i have crossed another line now.  I´ve spent the whole of last weekend wearing a skirt.
I bought this nice dogs tooth patterned skirt from M&S on sale. Cost just 15£.  And i have also been shopping the new Nylonica range from SHQ with lots of stockings in very feminine colors.



As i would be alone friday, saturday and sunday i planned well in advance. I filled up the refrigerator so there was no need to go out shopping, because i also planned on wearing makeup.
It was wonderful coming home on friday afternoon, choosing a bra and then stuffing it, then to proceed to the bathroom and apply eyeshade, powder, lipstick and mascara and then slip into the skirt and a pair of white court shoes and knowing that this was not going to end until sunday night.


As i had expected, doing the makeup was a little bit tricky but my skills got better during the weekend. I enjoyed the look of my made up face and really liked bettering up my lipstick. The feeling of the skirt and the different ways i had to adopt to move when wearing it was also very exciting.  I liked that i had to pull it down to not expose my stocking tops while sitting down and such. I also got much better at walking in high heeled shoes. On sunday afternoon i was posing for photos and filming me doing naughty things to myself when i could´t take the excitement any more.  I instantly felt that i needed to have something hard inside me, and lubed my dildo and stuck it in. It felt so great and i allowed myself to come for the first time since before christmas.  I soiled my suspender belt and my knickers and just lay for a long time, enjoying the wetness and licking my fingers.





XXX,
Lacey.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I'm new to this but love your pictures and blogs. We have much in common. Christina

Christina said...

Love your site and blog but still a novice at G-mail etc. I think I've joined the friends who follow your blog and hope to make contact with you. In the meantime I'm much enjoying your gorgeous pictures and the written entries which I'm slowly working my through. Christina

Anonymous said...

Love it... I need work on makeup too, but practice helps! Can picture it all... I'm guessing those are sexy Van Fairs?