Saturday 6 December 2008

Let´s get this straight from the start


Since my preteen years it´s been clear to me that i like to wear womens underwear. As i have now learned, lots of guys start by wearing their mothers/sisters/aunts panties (i must admit that my grandmas lingerie was exciting) at an early age, then progressing by stealing and hiding their stuff and finally mustering up the courage to buy the garments themselves. For myself, i didn´t go into a lingeriestore until i bought some lingerie for my first wife. And now, at an mature age and twice happily divorced i am finally coming to terms with my own sexuality. I still like girls (even though i have to admit sex with men would also be interesting) and want the girls to wear sexy underwear, it´s just that i dress the same way. So currently, sex is a one man show for me. Just to look at myself in lingerie is so exciting. Also, modern equipment like cameras and computers make it so easy to capture the moments. Making a film about myself stripping or just editing some photographs is great, and a fantastic experience. I look good and feel sexy. I love myself. If someone else enjoys the pics of me then its a bonus, but it´s not the main thing.

(ok, let´s admit: I´m middleage and a lot of beers have been downed. So a corset also makes my stomach look flatter...)

No comments: