Thursday 11 December 2008

Tainted love





Let´s face it, there are some hygienical issues with underwear. Earlier, when my collection was hidden in an cardboardbox under some old jumpers and only worn for 30 minutes of wanking, soiling was (nearly) avoided. But as i started to wear my lingerie for longer periods stains became a problem. Putting a womens pad in the panties helped a bit but not all, and besides, a garment is not clean only because it looks clean. Vast amounts of dead tissue comes off from the skin, and feetodour does not get better with nylonstockings that are not clean ( i do not wear the same shoes two days in a row and hate smelly feet ). I want to wear clean underwear.

The first solution was simply to buy more. Fun, but not sustainable in an economical way. And since my house is always filled with friends, family and employees washing has to be discreet. To have the bathroom filled with drying panties is not an option.

The second solution was to get some of those meshbags that are used for washing bras. I now put my used underwear into a washingbag and keep the bag in my wardrobe and then quietly washes it together with the rest of the laundry. The bag is easily located when the laundry is done, and minimizes the risk of a stocking getting misplaced and found in a t-shirt a few days later. A pair of panties, stockings and a suspenderbelt dry quickly, and can be dried hanging on a clotheshanger in the wardrobe. The only thing that worries me is the humidity in my wardrobe. Of course i could install a fan, but then everyone would think i was growing ganja and that would be a sure way to get someone to open the door and take a look. Which of course could be a very funny surprise...

No comments: