Saturday 21 March 2009

Sweet Saturday


Ooh, the pleasure of wearing luxury stockings! Today i´m wearing a pair of nonstretch skyblue Cervin 15 denier stockings, and together with my basque that has nonelastic suspenders they are a bit fiddly to put on but very lovely to wear. Not what i would wear for work ( i usually just go for tights and panties, or holdups. This winter i have been using Falke wooltights or stockings and they are great) but excellent for a saturday when one wants to feel sexy. I wear a waistcincher under the basque for shaping, and its all topped up with matching panties. I finally did find some time to take some pics, but i really do need to spend some time learning how to pose.
Also, it would be great to find a place where i can post my films. I would like to show you when i touch myself. In fact, i think i have go and make another film of me right now.
(and also, the laundry has been piling up. I love to do the laundry dressed in lingerie)

No comments: