Tuesday 24 March 2009

Show me!

I did some visitor statistics today, and realized that many of you are mainly insterested in the pictures featured here. Fine with me, i enjoy posting pics of me dressed in my finest and if anyone cares to look i´m happy. These pics are a few months old, from when i´m trying on my Allure basque and panties. Right now as i´m typing this i´m wearing a suspender and thong in the same style and in the pics from saturday you can see how my bum looks in these knickers. They are a bit different because they are loose, not tight as my other panties. and the feeling of lace and satin against the skin is very pleasing. I hope you also wear something nice while looking at these pics. Enjoy!



(btw, Teheran? I´m happy to have you here, but please be careful. Together we will erode the morals of The Islamic Republic of Iran!)

No comments: