Wednesday 21 July 2010

Concrete jungle


I´m so happy i made the switch to wear ladies underwear. I feel so sexy everyday, and it´s very fun too. If i hadnt decided to throw away my boxershorts i might never have had the opportunity to pose in fake leopard panties, bra and suspenderbelt and make a film of it!


This film shows what i wore yesterday. When i was out of the house i put my telephone and a box of cigarettes in the breastpockets of my shirt to hide the bra bulge.
I have wanted to do a session in this underwear since i bought the stuff in March. The film could have been a little bit shorter, but i had trouble cutting clips off beause i thought it all was soo good. It has several "closeups".
My favourite parts are when i sit on the edge of the bed and touch my bra and when i attach the stocking to the suspenderclasp. I just love to put on my stockings and cant get enough of i.
I´m glad to pose and dress sexy for you and it´s very exciting. For lack of better words i feel "slutty" when i know that you will watch this.

XXX,
Lacey



No comments: