Monday 19 July 2010

Summer fun


One of the best things to do on a warm summer day must be sitting in front of the computer...
Well, i finally found the time to make a new film. You have seen this nice O Lingerie outfit before. I love the knickers. They give a very firm control, and the lace panels on the sides are very tight and hiphugging. I also like the see-through back. It´s impossible to not feel sexy in these undies. But i must find a way to fill out the bra properly. I have been adviced to find some silicone breastforms but they are costly as hell.
But of course it´s not all staying indoors. I have been to the beach twice and it was a real thrill to get changed into swimwear under a beachtowel and to quickly hide my knickers. I wore plain panties with no lace under my jeans and i had made sure that there were no marks of suspenders on my thighs. Changing back in to panties under the beachtowel was even more tricky.
I would like to go swimming in a ladies swimsuit. Perhaps i should go for a late evening swim in a secluded spot one day?

Anyway, please enjoy my new film. I get a real kick out of knowing that you see me in my sexy underwear.


Some of you have given me your emailadresses so i can send a photo of my knickers everyday .
Too bad i couldnt keep the promise of a photo a day, but i´ll try to find the time. If anyone else is interested just email me.

XXX, Lacey

No comments: