Saturday 5 June 2010

At the desk


One of the first films i posted on this blog was of me sitting at the desk in my underwear and touching myself. I made the mistake of posting it on YouTube and linking it here, and You Tube removed the film after a few days. I still like the film, but decided an update was needed. So here you go, this is what it looks like when i sit here and write this blog!
( You might want to turn off the sound of your computer if you´re not completely alone)


I understand why YouTube took the film away. It was probably because some person got upset when realizing that it was a male instead of a female in stockings and reported the video to YT.
Someone who otherwise happily gaze at girls in the same attire showing off in front of the camera. But what i do is harmless. I don´t throw my films at everybody, like a flasher in a park abusing women.
My mistake was to post the film in a place that´s full of bigoted persons with a very limited view of how people should behave.
Now, to watch this film you have to make several choices. First you have to find this blog, and then you have to consent that you willingly subject yourself to the material herein that might cause offence, then you have my disclaimer in the sidebar that besically tells anyone who dislikes the content to fuck off and then you click on the film. So i guess the few of you are really interested.
I like that. For one thing, i experince pleasure doing this. It´s like a mix of burlesque, dragshow, fetischism and exhibitonism. I guess its´the same for you, except that you experience voyeurism. Fine. Human sexuality has millons of ways to express itself, and this is one of them. Our sexuality is so deep in everyone of us that if we suppress it we end up sick.

XXX, Lacey


4 comments:

susan johnson said...

Very sexy, made me feel like copying you. I will have to watch it again tomorrow when I have time to put my stockings on first

john_g_smith said...

Well i liked you video, so my gain youTube's lose. keep up the blogg I like reading it.

Anonymous said...

I had to pleasure myself while I watched it.

Lacey said...

Good to hear. I hope you wore something sexy while watching