Friday 25 June 2010

A quick one

I have been thinking on how to find a way to communicate my lingerie fetisch quicker, and wanted something that could be done on the fly. This blog could of course be edited from my iPhone, but it takes time and i want to have a good mix of pics and texts here. Short uppdates doesnt quite fit (i will make an exception if i´m on holiday). I tried Twitter but was not satisfied. The tweets got boring (there is a limit to how many times the sentence "wearing a black suspenderbelt today" is interesting). But i think some of you might like a short email featuring Lacey´s knickers everyday. There are some limitations of course. Don´t expect good quality pics, and there will at best be a short message. And you will also have to give out your emailadress to me, so make sure it´s a safe adress. Do not, i repeat "DO NOT" use the account at your workplace or an inbox that can be accidentally read by other persons. So if you fancy the idea, all i have to do is to take one decent shot of my knickers each morning and send it to you. You Norte Americanos will have it in the afternoon, and in Bedfordshire it will arrive before lunch. It will be an experiment of course, but very interesting and funny and quite exciting. If you are interested, email me at laceyinthenorth@gmail.com.


XXX,
Lacey

No comments: