Thursday 24 June 2010

Thank You ( for letting me be myself again)


First of all, thanks to everybody who comments on this blog. And a very big thank you goes to the reader who sent me a very nice email a few weeks ago. As i stated earlier, even though i wear ladies underwear everyday i don´t always have the time for posing. And the identity of Lacey is separate from my public self with a different emailadresses, Google accounts and such so i do not access my Lacey-profile everyday. So if you don´t get a quick response it´s only for lack of time. ( in a perfect world i would show you my knickers every morning!)

Here are some pics from last week i want you to look at. I´m wearing my Charnos Hourglass Corselette which is lovely. I like the way it caresses my body. My bum also look so sexy in the lacy knickers. Those are Paris from Ballet and have a charcoal grey silk front and black lace on the back. The stockings are one of my favourite brands, Levante ( i have just ordered some more, i realized yesterday that i was nearly out of black stockings!)


It´s always a pleasure to pose for you. I´m honoured.
XXX.
Lacey

No comments: