Saturday 16 April 2011

All strapped up





Wearing my first eight strap suspenderbelt was lovely. Two more straps stroking my legs and two more clasps to attach. And of course i want to show you, so i dressed in front of the camera this morning. The film is a bit long because i opened a new packet of seamed stockings and wanted to show every part of my dressing and when i finally had all the clasps attached i wanted you to see me touch myself in this sexy lingerie.

As always, i added some music. You might to turn down the volume if not completely alone. I usually choose musicd to suit the length of the film, but this time i couldn´t resist the theme of this song. Please enjoy, i love that you watch. It gives me so much pleasure to dress like this everyday and these films and photos makes me feel exposed in a very nice way.







No comments: