Monday 11 April 2011

New stockings and panties


Some new purchases arrived today. I always get so excited about seeing my new underwear. It doesnt matter that i´m already dressed in my preferred manner, i love to spread everything out and see all the lovely things that i´m going to wear. It makes me so happy to know that i have some new girls knickers and that i´m gonna slide a new pair of stockings on my legs soon and that i´m gonna dress up like a woman and look and feel girly . As you can see i bought several makes and colours of stockings. Besides my favourite brands i also bought some inexpensive but good ones that are a little bit shorter, so they fit well with suspenderclasps that are a bit long or nonadjustable, like on the Charnos Corselette i showed you earlier this year. I also got my first eight-clasp suspenderbelt. I ususally wear six-clasps, but i´m very excited about how this garment will feel and look and i look forward to let you see me wearing it. I´m expecting some new knickers this week and will probably do a photosession this weekend.

March 7
I have gotten into the habit of taking a photograph of myself every morning when i get dressed. In an ideal world i could share the pics with you everyday, but i don´t have the time and to be honest all pictures don´t turn out that well, even if the camera in my iPhone is quite good i prefer to pose with the camera on a tripod and take some time editing the pics.

March 17

March 20

March 22
But the best thing about my iPhone is that it is always at hand whenever i want to show my nice and feminine lingerie that´s hidden under my trousers.

XXX,
Lacey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I stumbled onto your site. I love your fetish for panties.