Tuesday 19 April 2011

Deeper in sin



I really enjoy the path i have been exploring for the last years. Leaving heteronormative sexuality had given me so much joy and i now know that there are so many wonderful aspects of sexual pleasure to be explored. Like in the pictures featured here. I know, they go a little way out of the boundaries i have set for this blog. But it was fun and exciting. My main objective will still be to pose in lingerie, but i love the feeling of my bruised bum after these sessions. Some of you might not even like this. Maybe it´s not your cup of tea and thats why i didn´t make a film* out of it.
But i enjoyed it a lot. The feeling of the cane against my pantyclad bum was fantastic, and the heat kept on for long afterwards. And if you wonder, hitting the "front" was also enjoyable. But i don´t think this will be my favourite pastime. Bruises on my bum and thighs will ruin the photographs, and in my age even minor blemishes to the skin takes a long time to disappear. But anyway, it was great fun and i would have hated myself for not trying.

And another fun thing: Had a nice evening with one of my exwives yesterday. As mentioned earlier we get along very well, and the conversation turned to the excellent persons that works with me in my household and in my business and i mentioned that i had to tell some important persons about me wearing ladies underwear, but that´s not a big thing because they trust me with their uterine inflammations , unexpected pregnancies and family members with drug problems ( This is close to break of confidentiality on my part!). Maybe it´s because i told them something that was more taboo first. Anyway, i love and respect these persons, and I said that to my lovely xx-wife. She was a bit surprised that i had admitted this for them, but understood my reasoning that trust is always two directional.
Weel, now for the fun part:
After finishing a bottle of wine we were saying goodbye on the porch, and she said: I´ll see you on friday with an Easter egg filled with... and then started giggling.
I asked what it was that was so funny, and she then leaned over and whispered in my ear:
- Panties!
- Well, that´s very kind, but i prefer if you hand it over in private to me.
- Just kidding. But i did not want the neighbours to hear.
- OK. But since you brought up the subject, i have several pairs here that are the wrong size that you might want to have that i cant put into your easter egg.
So we ended up with K checking my drawer for knickers that i have bought in the wrong size. She ended up selecting four knickers and a pair of stockings. She thought they were lovely, and wanted to buy something similar for me in return. If se does that, i´ll happily wear those panties.


* One of the limitations i set out for this blog when it started was no nudity. So i can not show the red bum i got after the caning. But i´m thinking of a second, "naughty" blog that shows more details, because i´ve got lots of more revealing stuff. If i do that, it will be members only.

5 comments:

Abi21 said...

Would love to see more revealing content in another blog!
Keep it up
Abi

Abi21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lacey said...

Thanks Abi!
Well, i really fancy the idea to show you more. I´ll start preparing a new, "secret blog" where i can show some excplicit pics and films for your pleasure.

Anonymous said...

Jests that give pains are no jests.

Lacey said...

No pain, no gain.